Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Kayston came home from school today all excited because he got Matia's phone number. He immediately wanted to call her but unfortunately no one answered. He tried back a little later and her mom answered but Matia still wasn't home. He was pretty bummed. Lucky for him she called back. I wanted to video the conversation to remember this moment but was too slow at finding the camera. He asked here how she was doing, who she had over and then he said I'll see you at soccer practice. Then after he hung up he told me that she's coming over tomorrow to play. Too bad he's grounded!! =)
My little boy is calling girls on the phone yet he insists that he has no girlfriends! He says "sometimes I like to play with her but that doesn't mean she's my friend!" I try to tell him it's OK to be friends with girls but he doesn't want to hear it!! Funny boy!

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

And so it begins! All I have to say is "Hold on, and have fun!"