Friday, June 28, 2013

The other day the girls were playing princesses. Meegies was Princess Cinderbrella (that's Bry's way of saying Cinderella) and Bry was princess flower rose! They asked me what princess I was and I told them I was the Queen mother!!
A few minutes later Meegies comes over and says..."Hi Sour Cream!" I am now sour cream instead of Queen Mother!


Tonight Meegies was sitting by me playing with her baby. She was talking to her and feeding her baby. I hear her say to the baby..."baby, where did you get your eyes? Oh, I bememeber, from walmart!"


The other day meegies came into snuggle with me in the morning. She was looking around at all the pictures telling me who they were! She saw the big picture of Jesus and said..."That's Jesus?" I said "Yes, do you love Jesus?" She says excitedly, "Yeah, we saw him at Smith's!"

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

Most days I wish I could be there 100% of the time, so I don't have to miss a thing!