Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The other day I was getting ready to leave when Brylee walks in the bathroom and started watching me. Then she looks up at me and says..."Co what's orz deal?"

That same day I was putting a movie on for her and she pushed the DVD drawer back in before I could get the movie in and she tells me "now look what you done!"

The other night, Kayston was saying prayers when he prayed that we could be bigger than Satan and that Satan could just die!!

Yesterday I was telling Brylee about how the Easter Bunny was going to come to our house this Sunday and she looked up at me and said..."The Easter Bunny says...(in the tone of a frog)-"Rabbit Rabbit"!!

Today Kayston came home from school and asked me what it meant when someone says they're going to punch you in the nuts??? Then he pretended to punch his cheek and asked..."is this your nuts?" Oh boy!!!

1 comment:

Deb and Stan said...

Are you kidding??? Your kids just crack me up! That last question is definitely one for Preston! Love you so much, I can hardly stand it!!